People don’t like that I’m so positive and happy. It triggers a lot of people. And I get it. People are turned off by my Facebook posts. People think I’m ‘way too happy’.
People just immediately check out when they start following me. They think it’s not real. Someone commented begrudgingly the other day “easy for you… your life is so effortless”. I really do get it. I get how it can seem that way.
What they don’t know is, it took A LOT of work to have this effortless life.
- They don’t know that I’ve done hundreds of hours of training to learn how to control my thoughts.
- They don’t know that my husband drank and used drugs for many years in our relationship before finally getting sober? (Not an easy road….)
- They don’t know that I’ve spent around 20-30K a year on my personal growth.
- I’ve been to 88 conferences and counting in the last 20 years.
- They don’t know that I’ve been on a Mediterranean Cruise with Mike Dooley, a Hay House Cruise in the Bahamas. I’ve been to 8 Afests, and 8 Celebrate Your Life Conferences. I did Landmark, the Institute for Self Actualization, Abraham Hicks workshops, Unleash the Power Within, Imago Therapy, The Gift and Lifebook.
- They don’t know that I’m a trained Enneagram Master, a Passion Test facilitator and a Byron Katie “The Work” teacher.
- They don’t know that I’ve taken so many online parenting courses I can’t count them all.
- They don’t know that I’ve read at least 12 books a year for the last 15 years. (And ALL I read is personal growth and empowerment material)
- They don’t know that I’ve formed and run over 15 mastermind and accountability groups. And have paid to participate in over a dozen.
- They don’t know that I do affirmations, I work on my thoughts, I meditate, I have a gratitude practice and I visualize. DAILY.
- They don’t know that I eat healthy, I exercise and I take a shit ton of supplements. DAILY.
- They don’t know that my son was born 7 weeks early and cried for the first 5 months of his life. (The best lesson I’ve ever had in unconditional love and acceptance. And where I learned my own personal power.)
- They don’t know that my sister died when I was 11 years old to launch my lifelong journey learning how to move through loss.
This happy life is not effortless. It takes work. But it’s WORTH IT. Because the results are a crazy happy, insanely fulfilling, effortless life.
I no longer believe I need to suffer.
I no longer believe my thoughts of lack or drama or negativity.
I no longer feel unworthy and like I’m not enough.
You can bet your ass that self-destructive behavior is doing 1 arm push-ups in the corner getting stronger by the day. Just waiting for me to let my guard down. But I know I’ve got this. Because I’ve done the f’ing work. So yes, this ‘effortless’ life takes work. And it’s YOURS too if you want it.
You CAN create a reality you love.
You CAN create an effortless life.
It starts with our thoughts.
Creating your NEXT LEVEL LIFE isn’t just possible, it’s PROBABLE with the right kind of support, accountability, and know-how. My Next Level Mastermind isn’t simply a 6 month long coaching program, it’s a soul-searching, goal-planning, and shit-ton-of-action-taking mastermind. We start in May and the time to apply is now. There’s nothing I love more.