Wow. These are crazy times. Nothing like we’ve ever seen before. I have to be honest, I didn’t think this coronavirus pandemic would get this serious. Every day it’s something new that is shocking and scary. It’s very real and we need to take it seriously. I know it’s created a lot of panic and I want to share some of the tools I use to help me stay calm during the chaos.
We can be cautious, stay safe AND be positive AND find joy during these very difficult times. Here’s a short video I did in the Badass Mom Society FB group last night where I share tools to help you stay sane.
If you don’t have time to watch… (I get it) Here’s a very brief overview…
- Take every precaution that feels right. Wash hands, cancel plans, boost your immune system.
- Don’t watch the alarmist news. Find a reliable source that you trust.
- Focus on your STATE every day. Make sure you prime yourself and fill yourself up with the good things you need to feel good.
- Focus on the end result of what you DO want.
- Focus on your JOY. Social distance doesn’t mean you need spiritual and connection distance. We can be creative and still find ways to fill our cup.
- Remember, this too shall pass. We have all been through hard things. This is nothing we can’t handle.
Repeat after me… I am ok. I will be ok. We will all be ok. We’ve got this.
Let me know how I can be of service to you. If you’re having a really hard time digesting this please reach out to me. I would be happy to get on a call and help you process and make a plan for your emotional well being.
Stay healthy and stay joyful,